Friday 9 June 2017

Masterboard Technique and Projects

This is a technique I learned years ago and I use it a lot 
as it maximizes the usage of your stamps and also saves you money on your Designer Papers aka DSP.

I love the easiness of it, Invest in your inkpads and stamps
they will be a long term investment and can be used time and time again
otherwise DSP is used and gone.

Anyway these are projects made that I used as a sample for my recent youtube video

I used 1 A4 sheet of cardstock (but you could easily use copier paper)
The stamp set used for this design was SU Paisley and Posies 
being a Paisley girl born and bred it was only right to choose this design ;)
The colours I chose for the project I got from a Colour Generator 
The colours I selected  by choosing SU Subtle's 
and they generated 5 colours from that family for me and they were
Calypso Coral
Wild Wasabi
Marina Mist
Soft Sky
Blushing Bride

Heres a closer look at the projects made from that 1 Sheet of A4









I made this one on camera


The stamp set used for this set was Oh so succulent
and the colour used again were chosen using the generator above and it was
Pink Pirouette 
Blushing Bride
Wild Wasabi
Pool Party 
Wisteria Wonder

The First Section showing the technique can be watched here 

Here are some close ups of the projects made










I also got my first big order of the new SU Annual Catalogue
havent had time to play yet as I also bought some clear cases for my clear and cling stamps which I previously had in a ring binder but barely used due to the fact it was a nightmare to find anything so I have been organising them x still have 2 more packs of cases coming with my next order and hopefully have them all finished off and just maybe can organise a shelving unit for them all so they are neat and tidy and give my drawers back for my laces etc x 

Heres a quick photo of the stamp sets I purchased x



Anyway hopefully have some new projects for you over the next few days x 

Happy Crafting xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment